Jun 19, 2014

Give Well - art fundraiser


I'm going out on a limb here, and trying to sell a piece of my artwork. This is a scary thing for me, but I figure what's the worst that can happen?

100% proceeds will go towards our Give Well fundraiser.

I will ship this one-of-a-kind, painfully-stylish, handmade-in-California, woven wall-hanging to the first person who donates at least $30 to our Give Well fundraiser. Just leave your name along with the donation on our fundraising page which can be found here. Then send your mailing address to edandcori@gmail.com 


We want to share our blessings. And we need your help! Our goal is to raise $5,000 to fund a well for a village in India through Living Water International in the next 53 days. Here is our fundraising page.

We are 33% of the way there. THANK YOU everyone for your contributions. Let's keep going!
Read more about this program in our last post from May 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment